I have finally made a cookie recipe that actually tastes like cookies and looks like them too! 🙂 These sugar cookies are delicious… my dad ate 10 of them, he may deny it but I currently have 2 cookies left and he was the only one in the house. So yes make them for your friends, family, or neighbors everyone will love these.
The easiest vegan sugar cookies!
- 2 cups of organic flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 tbsp vegan butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp coconut vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Step 1 Set oven to 350
- Step 2 Mix all dry ingredients together
- Step 3 Then incorporate the wet with the dry ingredients
- Step 4 You can now roll the dough out and use a cookie cutter or hand form them.
- Step 5 After you have placed them on your cookie sheet bake for 10-12min
- Step 6 Let them cool for 2-5 min
- Step 7 Then decorate 🙂
I used my favorite organic food coloring to gives these sugar cookies a bit extra sugar and fun color! 🙂
Let me know how these turn out for you! 🙂 Tag me in your post using @haley_ferretti on Instagram