So who loves breakfast…and who loves donuts? I hope you all do because I have combined them to make savory breakfast donuts! 🙂 These have very little ingredients but pack all the flavor you’d want to conquer the day! Potatoes, chickpea flour, and vegan cheese make up these cute little bites and with a few added spices, these may become your new favorite breakfast item.
Savory Breakfast Donuts
On the go breakfast donuts
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 cup vegan cheddar cheese
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups diced or shredded pre-made potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1 set oven to 400
- Step 2 combined all ingredients into a large mixing bowl
- Step 3 mix throughly
- Step 4 grease your muffin or donut pan
- Step 5 then scoop out into your muffin or donut pan
- Step 6 cook for 20min
- Step 7 Enjoy!
I hope you all enjoyed this simple but delicious breakfast recipe and I can’t wait to see you all make them!
The sauce I used on these is a mix between mayo and ketchup!
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion
Stir together and drizzle on your yummy breakfast bites 🙂