R A V I O L I
Hi I’m Italian and I love all pasta… I could eat noodles all day long! So I’m sure you’ll start to see a lot of dishes that involve pasta and pasta sauces. The ravioli I used in this dish was from Eat Nice (Instagram @eat_nice) I have yet to find a better ravioli, this one below is their walnut meat and its insanely good. It has thee best garlic taste, similarly to garlic bread but super creamy and smooth!
Creamy Tomato Sauce
Delicious creamy pasta sauce with no nuts, dairy free, and gluten free!
- 1/2 Cup raw sunflower seed
- 1 1/2 large tomatoes cored
- 2-3 tbls of tomato paste
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbls of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbls of onion powder
- 2 tbls of Italian seansoning 2 tbls of red pepper flakes
- Step 1 Soak sunflower seeds for 6hr or longer.
- Step 2 Drain sunflower seed.
- Step 3 Add all the ingredients into a high speed blender.
- Step 4 Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Step 5 Pour into a pot and heat for 5min.
- Step 6 Serve with any pasta of your choice!