Yes… I did it again with the obnoxious frappuccino but I mean I had too! Unicorns are cool in all but the mermaid frap needed to be veganized. This one also get a bit on the matcha train as well since thats how I achieved some of the pretty mossy greens 🙂 Also wanted to say that I got barely any of this because my sisters stole it!
Matcha Mint Mermaid Frap
Are you ready to drink your next mystical beverage? Look no further than the Mermaid Frap!
- 1/2 pint of Vanilla Nada Moo
- 3/4 pint of Mint Nada Moo
- 1 container of coco whip
- various of amount of matcha powder
- 1 packet of blue dye from Color Kitchen Foods
- 1-2 tablespoons of mint flavored chlorophyll
- Step 1 Start by taking your coco whip of freezer to thaw
- Step 2 Take 1/2 pint of vanilla nada moo or any plantbased vanilla ice cream into a bowl and mix 2-3 tablespoons of matcha together, should create a mossy green color
- Step 3 Then add have of that into your drinking glass
- Step 4 Get another bowl, add 3/4 pint of mint nada moo or any plant based mint ice cream into that bowl along with 2 tablespoons of chlorophyll for added color.
- Step 5 Mix well, should get a dark green color
- Step 6 Add half on top of the vanilla matcha mixture
- Step 7 Now add the left over vanilla/matcha on top
- Step 8 Add the mint mixture on top
- Step 9 Now combined the coco whip about 1/2 c and some blue dye into a bowl stir well and add on top.
- Step 10 Use a spoon or straw to push down on the edges of the container to have the blue color drain down the sides.
- Step 11 Then top off with extra coco whip and enjoy!
- Step 12 🙂
When following this recipe have fun. This is not suppose to be exact measurements, its more of a fun art project that you get to drink at the end! My kitchen was a mess by legs were covered in blue dye (ask my sister 🙂 ) Have fun you food will taste better and it also is a great way to get creative and relax! I mean its ice cream you can’t mess it up!
Please don’t forget to tag me in your recreations I love seeing everything you guys make! 🙂