I’m not sure how everyone else feels about tacos but I absolutely love them!! 🙂 These ones were also super quick and easy to make that even your non vegan friends and family will love!
Cilantro Cashew Cheese Sauce
Quick and simple cheese sauce that is great for any taco or burrito recipe!
- 1 cup of Cilantro
- 1 cup of soaked cashews (30min or longer)
- 1/2 cup of lime or lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1 Blend all together until you have reached a creamy consistency
- Step 2 Then pour into piping bag or a plastic bag and cut the tip
- Step 3 Drizzle onto tacos!
The tacos here had the following ingredients
- Refried Black Beans
- Red Onions
- Avocado Slices
- Lemon Juice
- With Corn Tortillas
Let me know what you guys think and please tag me in any of your recreations 🙂