For all the chili cheese fry lovers, I have made a delicious vegan chili and cheese fry recipe! Top with your favorite guacamole recipe and this will be life changing! Also, I wanted to say a big thank you to SweetEarthFoods for letting me try their new product Ground Chipotle Tempeh… this will make your fries taste sooo much better don’t forget this ingredient.
Chipotle Cheezy Fries
- 1 bag of frozen french fries
- 1/2 bag of non dairy cheddar cheese
- 1/8 cup of non dairy unsweetened milk
- 1 packet of Sweet Earth Foods Chipotle ground tempeh
- Step 1 Cook the french fries for the required time
- Step 2 While french fries are cook add a little bit of oil to a pan and cook the ground tempeh
- Step 3 Once french fries are done place in a large bowl
- Step 4 and set aside
- Step 5 Grab a pot and place cheese and milk inside and cook on low until all the cheese has melted.
- Step 6 Drizzle cheese on top of french fries then sprinkle on the tempeh and top with fresh guacamole!
NOW DIG IN!! Send me pictures of yours, I cannot wait to see them 🙂