This really taste like I’m eating something like a carrot cake just a little more liquidy 🙂 If you like carrot cake and you also like smoothies try this recipe out below. This recipe is super easy and extremely yummy! Let me know on Instagram or below what you think.
Carrot Cake Smoothie Bowl
- 3 frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of pineapple
- 2-3 shredded carrots (topping)
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 cup almond milk (more if you want it thinner consistency)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- cinnamon (topping)
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- coconut flakes (toppings)
- Step 1 Blend the ingredients in a high power blender
- Step 2 then add your toppings
- Step 3 grab a spoon and enjoy!
Let me know how you like it 🙂 In the future I plan to make more fun smoothie bowls like this!