UHH… you all need to make this like now! So not healthy but is such a fun easy appetizer that even your meat eating and dairy loving friends will enjoy! Trust me this taste like real buffalo chicken dip but in a pizza roll form! 🙂
Buffalo Not Chicken Star
easy & fun appetizer
- 1 1/3 cup of non dairy cheese (I used followyourheart's brand)
- 1 cup non dairy cream cheese (I used followyourheart's brand)
- 1 bag of fake chicken (I used Beyond meat)
- 1 pre-made pizza dough (whole foods normally has good dough)
- 1/2 cup of hot sauce of your choice (I used Franks)
- Step 1 Set oven to 425
- Step 2 Mix cheese, cream cheese, and hot sauce together
- Step 3 Cook the fake chicken and then shredded the chicken with a fork and add into the mixture
- Step 4 Now roll out dough onto a pizza pan or baking sheet into a circle
- Step 5 Then use a pizza cutter and cut a X into the middle then cut another cut through the middle
- Step 6 Now start scooping out the mixture in between the edge and the cuts.
- Step 7 Once all the way around grab the tip of one cut and the edge and fold them on top of each other, do this for each cut.
- Step 8 Bake for 10-12min
- Step 9 Now eat it and ENJOY 🙂
This was soo easy to make and taste like buffalo chicken wrapped up in pizza dough which is it but just tastes soo good! I will be brining this to the next Superbowl or any other sporting event.
Let me know what you guys think and tag me when you make it pleaseeee! I love seeing what you guys make! @haley_ferretti 🙂