I have been wanting to tell you about my new favorite kitchen tool, but I wanted to use it a few times before I told you about it. My new favorite tool is… Almondcow, this is an at home nut milk machine. It is so much simpler than any nut milk bag and is not as messy. Also taste way better than any store bought nut milk 🙂
I made the best coconut milk the day I got it because I could not wait to use it!
Cinnamon Vanilla Coconut Milk
No need to buy nut milk from the store you can now make delicious milk right at home!
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 8 dates
- 1 Tsp of vanilla powder
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- Step 1 Soak coconut and dates for 4 hours in separate bowls
- Step 2 Add the required max amount of water to your Almondcow
- Step 3 Use half the coconut and half the dates and place inside the grinder
- Step 4 Add cinnamon and vanilla to the water
- Step 5 Turn on the machine and blend
- Step 6 Remove the pulp and set to the side
- Step 7 Add the rest of the coconut and dates to the grinder
- Step 8 Blend again using the same water.
- Step 9 This creates a deliciously creamy coconut milk!
My favorite parts of using the machine!
- It’s quick
- Little to no mess
- I get to control what is in my milk, no bad ingredients!
- It makes great tasting milk 🙂
- My only con is that it does take but a bit of counter space but other than that I LOVE IT!
Hope you guys love them as much as I do.